Friday, May 22, 2015

Nature Project Idea

           I am inspired by the colors of nature which is what I hope to capture in my pictures. The wider end of the zoom will allow me to include minute details in the picture and contrast it from its surroundings. The use of a wide-angle increases depth of field, so the subject and backdrop can be recorded in sharp focus. I would be photographing mostly with natural light and capturing flowers with vibrant colors. I am inspired by the following photographers and I hope I do justice by adequately photographing the wonders of nature. 

I would take pictures of common flowers that grow around the suburban areas in Fremont. I am planning on visiting Gomes Park and Lake Elizabeth to capture my pictures.  

Flower Photographers 


My favorite picture taken by Jose Antunes Flower Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment